Management Information System
is established to provide information of performance to the
Management & compiled at Divisional Level and then transmitted
to Regional Offices, finally compilation for Corporation is
completed at Central office.
Following periodical returns are prepared by statistical
Branch at Divisional , Regional & Central Office level.
1. Decade Operational Report.
2. Decade Vehicle Position.
3. Monthly Operational Review.
4. Monthly 20-point performance
5. Annual Administration Report.
6. Quartely Tyre Performance data.
7. Six Monthly Battery Performance data.
8. Annual Vehicle Census.
9. Note on monthly KPTL (Diesel) and KPL of Engine oil, %
Load Factor, Tyre Consumption, Spring Consumption and overtime
hours and expenditure.
10. Causewise analysis of Breakdowns, cancelled kms. overtime
11. Evaluation of Monthly Depot Budget.
12. Assembly notes required for Legislative Councils session.
13. Information required by Central Government, State Government,
Association of State Road.
14. Transport Undertaking, Central Institute of Road Transport,
15. Information required for Quarterly performance review
meeting and other meetings.