|1) All suits and appeals filed by or against
the Corporation in Civil Courts, High Courts and Supreme Court.
All complaints and revisions filed by delinquent employees before
Labour and Industrial Courts.
2) Cases relating to acquisition or requisitioning of land
required by Corporation.
3) Interpretation, amendment etc. of various Acts and Rules
affecting day to-day working of the Corporation.
4) Claims for compensation from third parties for injuries
or damages suffered in accident involving ST vehicle or persons.
5) Claims preferred by Corporation on account of damage to
ST vehicles in accidents.
6) Complaints filed before District Consumer Forum by applicants
claiming compensation on account of deficiency of service
7) Complaints filed before Human Rights Commission by applicants.
8) Cases filed before Resident Dy.Collector for eviction
of licensee and recovery of land.
9) Appointment of Panel Advocates and sanctioning of Professional
Fees and legal expenses.
10) Settlement of claims arising out of accidents filed before
Motor Accident Claim Tribunal in Lok Nyayalaya.
11) Giving legal opinion on notes submitted by various Departments
including subjects Excise, Sales Tax, Octroi Duty, Permit,
Tenders, Contract, Agreement, Default cases, Recruitment etc.